All girls want a bright skin free from defects, pigmentation, freckles, melasma and many diseases that affect the skin and reduce its luster, so girls resort to many methods of exfoliation in order to maintain bright skin. What are its types, benefits and how is it used?
What is cold peeling for the face?
Cold peeling for the face is a type of chemical peeling in which a variety of acids are used in lower concentrations than regular peeling. It is considered one of the most powerful types of peeling.It also gives the best result
▪️Cold peeling for the face is a group of acids that the doctor puts on the face and works to remove dead skin cells, damaged cells and excess fat, in addition to that it activates and stimulates the production of new cells and gives a natural beauty to the face .
▪️ Cold peeling for the face does not cause pain or burning, as it makes the skin fresh, bright and glowing .
▪️Cold peeling for the face is safe and suitable for all skin types and colors, but it is unsafe during pregnancy and lactation and should be avoided.
▪️Cold peeling for the face stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, reduces skin inflammation, reduces melanin production and reduces pigmentation and dark spots.
▪️Cold peeling can be applied in all seasons of the year, provided it is moisturized, prevented, not exposed to the sun, and adherence to the doctor’s instructions.
What are the materials used in cold peeling?
• Acids for exfoliation, such as Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Kojic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Arbutin, Phenolic Acid and Azelaic Acid according to medically defined concentrations.
• Materials to whiten and lighten the skin.
• Cold peeling also contains antioxidants.
Types of cold peeling for the face.
There are several types of cold peeling that differ among themselves in terms of the degree of concentration of acids added during peeling, but the most used by doctors:
1. Dermamelan cold peeling: It is the strongest, most widely used and safest type of cold peeling. It contains glutathione, an enzyme that helps reduce inflammatory reactions in cells. It also fights aging and is used in the treatment of skin diseases caused by melanin imbalance such as melasma, freckles, and pigmentation caused by sunlight. It has no side effects, and the patient can be exposed to the sun three days after peeling , in addition to that it does not causestrong pain or burning, and it should be noted that it is not used in the case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
2. Cosmelan cold peeling: It is one of the peels that are applied by doctors to remove pigmentation. It works to lighten dark areas and gives the skin a glow and freshness , because it works on the gradual peeling of the stratum corneum of the skin and thus opens dark spots and unifies skin color as it reduces wrinkles and fights acne.
How is cold peeling for the face?
• First, the dermatologist examines the skin to find out its flaws such as wrinkles, pigmentation, dark spots, freckles, melasma, and other impurities.
• After that, the area to be peeled is cleaned with alcohol or special types of lotion.
• A mask consisting of acidic materials is placed, rubbed, and then left for a certain period determined by the doctor according to the case and according to the instructions of the company producing the materials used in the peeling.
• Put a fixative on the face for 6 or 8 hours before washing the face with plain water. It is noteworthy that the duration of stay of the fixative on the skin of the face varies according to the area being treated.
• The doctor reviews the results of the peeling after 48 hours and then periodically, after a month, and then after 3 months, 6 months and 9 months.
• Peeling starts 3 days to a week after the first session. During this period, exposure to the sun or peeling off the peeled skin is not allowed to prevent the appearance of any scars. Rather, the skin must be left to peel off on its own.
• Finally, the doctor is reviewed to see the final results after spending the period that he specified from the beginning.
• The results of cold peeling of the face often begin to appear after the first session and within 7 to 10 days, but the final result is within 3 months of the end of the treatment.
Benefits of cold peeling for the skin.
• Works to remove dead and damaged skin cells, as well as excess fat.
• Activates and stimulates the production of new cells.
• Gives facial skin a natural glow.
• Cold peeling does not cause any pain or fire.
• Cold peeling of the face stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are necessary for the health and youth of the skin.
• Relieves skin infections.
• Reduces the production of melanin, and thus skin pigmentation and dark spots.
• Cold peeling for the face is considered safe and suitable for all skin types and colors, but it is not safe during pregnancy and lactation.
• Cold peeling of the face can be adopted throughout the seasons of the year, but with the need to be careful to moisturize the skin, not to be exposed, to protect against sunlight, and to adhere to the doctor’s instructions.
Cold peel side effects.
• The possibility of feeling slight itching and noticing slight redness.
• Slight swelling before the skin begins to peel off.
• Tightening in the face, especially in the first days following the peeling session.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not undergo cold peeling.
Tips after cold peeling.
After undergoing a cold peeling of the face, it is necessary to adhere to the doctor’s advice, which summarizes the following:
• Beware of contact with any of the peeling materials used in the eyes or mucous membranes.
• Use the home cream prescribed by the doctor between one session and another.
• Moisturizing is very necessary after a cold peeling of the face.
• Avoid exposure to the sun for the first 3 days of the session, after which a sunscreen should be applied.
• A large intake of water, because it gives the skin flexibility, and thus restores its luster.
• Refrain from eating spicy foods and sugars during this period and replace them with healthy foods rich in fiber.
• It is forbidden to apply make-up or any cosmetics during the cold peeling period for the face.
• During the peeling period, it is not allowed to undergo any kind of laser or use hot water to clean the face.
General tips for cold exfoliation for the face.
When doing cold peeling for the face, you must pay attention to some tips in order to get the best result for this peeling, and among these tips we mention:
1. The materials used for exfoliation should not come into contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
2. With each type of cold peeling mask, a cream called a home cream is specially manufactured by the company that manufactured the mask. This home cream is applied from the end of the session until the start of the next session regularly.
3. Moisturizing after cold peeling of the face is very necessary permanently from the end of the session until the next session.
4. Attention to not be exposed to the sun completely for the first three days, and then apply sunscreen when leaving the house.
5. Make sure to drink large amounts of water because it gives elasticity to the skin and thus helps the skin to restore its luster.
6. To stay away from foods that are harmful to the skin such as spicy food and sugars during this period, and to eat a healthy, balanced diet rich in fibers beneficial to the skin.
7. It should be noted that it is forbidden to apply all make-up and cosmetics during the cold peeling period for the face.
8. During the peeling period, exposure to laser or exposure to very hot water is prohibited, as the face is cleaned with lukewarm water only.
تقشير بارد للوجه فوائده وأضراره/https://www.aljamila.com
خطوات التقشير البارد للوجه وأنواع التقشير البارد/https://www-hellooha-com