Recently, a new technique has appeared, revolutionizing the world of cosmetology, known as stem cell injection. In the past, its use was limited to treating chronic diseases and the effects of burns, and later it became a cosmetic method for treating the signs of aging.
What are stem cells?
Stem cells are cells that are able to divide and differentiate according to the medium in which they are injected. These cells are made up mainly of fat cells, which makes them correct facial imperfections and the effects of aging.
The doctor withdraws an amount of fat from your body through liposuction, and then re-injects this fat into the face. And it depends on some specific techniques in liposuction to preserve the vitality of the stem cells until they are injected.
These cells are distinguished by the fact that they do not divide into fatty tissue that supports the face only, but also contributes to the formation of new blood vessels that maintain the results of fat injection for longer periods. The reason for this is that it transforms the injected fat into vital tissue that is in harmony with the needs of the body and provides it to it completely, instead of relying on external materials that are injected and may not provide the needs of the face and the whole skin.
Types of stem cell facial injection.
Stem cell facial injection is a special fat injection technique that gives improved results. There are three known types of this process:
1. Facial stem cell injection through fat cells.
2. Super-strength stem cell injection. This is done by extracting stem cells from among the fat cells and adding them to other fat cells so that they become rich in stem cells.
3. Protein-rich plasma stem cell injection (PRP stem cell rejuvenation therapy).
What are the benefits of facial stem cells?
Techniques for extracting and adding stem cells for facial treatment improve the results of fat injection procedures, and add to them the following advantages:
▪️ Longer-lasting results, so you don’t have to repeat the injections every short time.
▪️ These cells divide to provide the skin and face everything that restores freshness and beauty.
▪️ The injected fat cells provide new blood vessels (new vascularization) that provide the skin with the necessary nutrition and give it health and freshness.
▪️ It supplies the skin with new cells that are able to secrete collagen.
▪️ Promote facial skin cell turnover.It gives the face freshness and radiance.
▪️ Treating sagging facial skin and drooping eyelids.
▪️ Treat wrinkles around the mouth and forehead wrinkles.
▪️ Treat dark circles.
▪️ Treat the effects of scars and wounds.
The stem cells are injected with golden needles.
This technique uses acupuncture to treat the target skin or area. This is because this technique differs from other techniques in that it is pain-free, as the needles have very fine tips, making it easy to enter under the skin layer without leaving traces.
Conditions that must be met in the candidate for a face stem cell operation.
Among the most prominent conditions that must be met by a candidate for a skin stem cell operation are the following:
1. That the person be in good health, does not suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension, and does not suffer from blood thinners.
2. Smoking slows down healing and damages the outcome of the stem cell injection, so it is essential that a person not smoke.
3. A person should stop taking aspirin or any medication that causes the blood to clot.
Skin stem cell features.
Among the most prominent features of skin stem cells are the following:
▪️ It is distinguished by the fact that its results last for a long time.
▪️ It does not leave any traces of ulcers or scars on the skin.
▪️ It can be used in the treatment of difficult cases.
▪️ You do not need local anesthesia.
After skin stem cell therapy.
Steps to take after a skin stem cell treatment include the following:
1. After obtaining the fat cells that do not need more than half an hour, it is sufficient for the doctor to remove them.
2. On the second day, the person completes the injection, which takes only half an hour.
3. Then the person returns home to start their daily activities normally.
4. The doctor prescribes anti-inflammatory creams and painkillers to relieve the pain a person may feel after the operation.
5. The person should not be exposed to direct sunlight and not exposed to the heat of the oven.
6. The result begins to appear after the effect of the swelling resulting from the operation, which lasts for only 7 days, and after several weeks, the result begins to appear.
7. Initially, the final result appears in the period between 3 months and 6 months, and the result can last up to 10 years while maintaining a healthy diet, exercising and avoiding smoking.
Stem cell properties.
Among the characteristics of stem cells are the following:
▪️ Stem cells have the ability to self-renew, some growth factors and cytokines that speed up the healing process in places where tissue damage occurs.
▪️ It is used in the treatment of many inflammatory and other conditions that require replacement of damaged cells in almost any tissue or organ.
▪️ Stem Cell Therapy naturally regenerates facial cells and involves a series of injections into the desired area, followed by a short recovery period.
The risks of stem cell therapy.
In stem cell therapy there is no risk of allergic reactions because the substances are injected from the person’s skin, and no special allergy test is required before the injection, and slight redness, bruising and swelling may occur at the end of the application, but these effects will disappear within one to two days.
فوائد الخلايا الجذعيه للوجه/ https://tulincosmetic.com/
ما هي فوائد الخلايا الجذعية للبشرة وماذا تختلف عن حقن البلازما/ https://mhtwyat.com/
حقن الخلايا الجذعية للوجه/ https://tajmeeli.com/
ما الفرق بين الخلايا الجذعية والبلازما للوجه؟/www.webteb.com