These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are baked inside crispy wonton shells and stuffed with chicken and cheese and buffalo sauce and all the deliciousness you expect out of a buffalo chicken appetizer. And they’re SO easy to make.
▪️12 wonton wrappers.
▪️4 oz. cream cheese, softened.
▪️¼ c. sour cream.
▪️¼ c. buffalo sauce.
▪️1 c. cooked chicken, shredded or chopped.
▪️½ c. + ¼ c. shredded colby jack cheese.
▪️¼ c. crumbled blue cheese.
▪️2 green onions, sliced.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
5. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, and buffalo sauce.
6. Add chicken, ½ c. shredded cheese, and blue cheese.
7. Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with additional shredded cheese.
8. Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.
9. Top with sliced green onions and drizzle with additional buffalo sauce as desired.
BUFFALO CHICKEN WONTON CUPS/https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/buffalo-chicken-wonton-cups/