Psychosis ,Chizovrinia, schizophrenia, personal schizophrenia
It is a Pychological disorder that people in the 16-30 age group are usually more likely than other age groups.
* The symptoms of male patients at an early age are more pronounced than females.
* The disease is gradually and slowly developing, except in rare cases.
The disease nearly 1% of people around the world, and patients usually show symptoms such as confusion, confusion,and hillusion
In short, the mantas or schizophrenia is “loss of contact with reality”, accompanied by some of the wrong beliefs of the patient, with illusions, and hallucy by seeing other things that do not actually happen, albeit only in his imagination.
Let’s get to know four sets of humour symptoms:
1. Positive symptoms: like hallucinity and imagine things that are not real
2.Negative symptoms: Symptoms of a patient’s loss of natural psychiatrics, such as lack of face expressions and lack of motivation
3.Cognitive symptoms: These symptoms affect the way a person thinks, treats and articulate one’s ideas, such as the loss of focus
4. Emotional symptoms: These symptoms are often (negative), such as no feelings or emotions
Some of the most important symptoms that appear on the worns:
Al-Hilosah, the insinity, the inactivity to connect ideas, the inability to express feelings, the person’s lack of knowledge or awareness of his illness, social withdrawal or isolation.
And one of the complications is:
1. The Willing to Suicide
6.The aggressive behaviour
7. Unite (social isolation)
8.Living in illusions
There is no clear reason to mind while the whole range of factors can affect it.
1. Genetic factors
2. Problems in his family
3. Drug abuse
4. Eating some therapeutic drugs
5. the zheimer
Blood tests are carried out to see ion and hormon levels,, drug tests are carried out in the patient’s body, and the patient is subjected to magnetic resonance
How to deal with the injured person
1. It must be borne in mind that any conduct produced by the patient is not of his will and cannot be controlled, so it is not correct to talk to him that what he says wrong must only be heard
2. Follow all medical guidance, most importantly, that the patient sleep in the hospital for the first day of sickness to carry out the necessary examinations
3. The patient’s calmness is far from violence when he does, and if it does not work with him, the physical power can be used to deter him without citing in noble words or insulting him.
4. If the patient is treated in the hospital, the patient must be visited continuously and not neglected; neglect increases the patient’s psychological stress and consequently deteriorates his/her health condition.
5. Removal of all tools and substances harmful to him; such as knives, weapons, or glass, may harm themselves or others, and removal of the tools and patient outside the home must be completed and not in front of him or her so that he does not feel deficient or illness
Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders : DSM-5
Website of the medical
“Diatric Terminology Dictionary