Your body language in bed.Your body language can reveal a lot about your personality and thoughts. But you will be surprised to know that your body is communicating even when you are asleep. Most people spend six or more hours a day sleeping, so of course your sleeping position reveals a lot about you.
Your sleeping position can also affect your health. ”If you stay in a position for hours causing you to twist your neck, numb your arm, or hurt your hip, that leads to losses.
1. If you cannot sleep without bending your knees while lying on your side, then you are a calm and reliable person. It is not easy to offend you, and you are not afraid of the future. You smile even on the most miserable winter morning, and you can adapt almost without problems to any changes in your life.
2. If you sleep primarily in the fetal position, you often feel the need for protection, understanding, and compassion for it. By turning this way, you are trying to isolate yourself from the problems you are facing in the world around you. The ideal outlet for your talents and potential would be to paint pictures, learn to dance, or write a blog.
3. If you sleep on your stomach with your arms and legs protruding, then you are a leader. You are impulsive and take the initiative, and you make sure to have order in your personal and professional life. You likely prefer to plan everything in advance and are not a fan of surprises. The ability to persevere and sense of responsibility help you achieve great success.
4. If you sleep on your back, then you are probably a positive, life-loving person used to being the center of attention and in love with good company. You act stubbornly and tenaciously, but in a rational manner, preferring to always tell the truth. People who sleep in this position often have very strong personalities.
5. If you sleep like a soldier lying on your back with your arms at your sides, then you are most likely a well-organized person, who knows his goals in life and strives with one determination to achieve them. You can be strict, careful, and demanding, but you are asking more of yourself above all.
6. If you sleep like a heron, with one of your legs raised, you likely have an unexpected personality who is often drawn to all kinds of adventures, while your moods can change very quickly which can be overwhelming for those around you. All too often, you find it difficult to be decisive and to make the choice. In general, in work and life. In general, you have a preference for stability, peace, calm and inclusivity.
7. And if you sleep in different positions instead of one, this is a sign that you have a multifaceted personality that conceals depths that you yourself have not fully understood until now.
What Your Sleeping Position Reveals About Your Personality”, www.brightside.me.com
Tatiana Ayazo, “This Is What Your Sleep Position Reveals About Your Personality”، www.rd.com